our little angel

our little angel

Sunday, November 11, 2012

My little mini mouse

My dear little Hailey has an increasing amount of Minnie Mouse items lol. It's all because her favorite cartoon is Mickey Mouse clubhouse! Anyway, she outgrew some of her pj's suddenly so I went and bought a few more. Including this adorable outfit that came with the housecoat! I couldn't resist.



For more exciting news. She is commando crawling all over the place now. Obviously wanting everything but toys. Today I found her digging in the magazines under our coffee table lol.
Here she is reaching for a penguin :)
The funniest change is now Kelohe is like "uh oh, she's coming towards me" haha, and runs away. Those poor cats...In other developments, she suddenly is very talkative. She babbled before but not like the past few days. Today it was cute because we were skyping with papa and nana, but it was her nap time so when we hung up I put her to bed and she started yelling "nananana"...and when that didn't work she fell asleep. Funny girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment