our little angel

our little angel

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Back in Vancouver

So, we're back in Vancouver! The trip home was great and well needed! Hailey was a wonderful traveler and got a lot of attention. She got into a good sleeping pattern while we were there but since being back she is stuck on NB time. She is slowly getting back to this time though. She used to wake up at 5 instead of 7 and now is up at 6...so we're getting there!
Since being back, I've noticed a difference in length..she grew so much! I don't normally notice that much being with her everyday but when I put her back in her swing and her crib I could tell the difference right away! We had a play date a couple days ago where she played with her friends Max, Sam and Ellie. The hostess, Robyn had us over and we played with the babies. Hailey even got to try out a jolly jumper which was quite hilarious, she didn't really do much but just stand there haha. She doesn't have one but when I put her in her exersaucer/jumper she started bouncing like crazy hehe.
Today, we started off the day with some cereal which she is really getting the hang of! She seemed really interested in the spoon so I gave her one to hold and she started putting it in her mouth! (Most things she picks up goes in her mouth anyway haha, but I like to think that she knows how to use it!)



No comments:

Post a Comment