our little angel

our little angel

Monday, May 28, 2012

Sweet as a sweet potato

Today, I decided to start giving Hailey some veggies in addition to her cereal. It has been 3 weeks since she's been on cereal and has been doing great with it. She's really getting a hang of the spoon too!
I wanted to start with peas and I am making my own baby food. Well, I have to say peas weren't that easy  to puree haha. I have a baby bullet and a cuisine art but both blending methods just tossed the peas around  creating some softness but with a lot of the shells. It was such a mess. I will try to perfect it some time when Rob is around so I can focus on it without worrying about Hailey, but for now I went on to sweet potatoes. She absolutely loved it.


                                                               Let me get a spoon full..


mmmmm


That was good


Now time for a book!

No comments:

Post a Comment