our little angel

our little angel

Saturday, December 1, 2012

1st birthday!


I can't believe Hailey is now a 1 year old! Insane. It's amazing how last year at this time we were bringing home this tiny little baby!


We had a party at our place for her and invited some of her little friends. There was a big turn out for our small place but I think she had a lot of fun. We spent the evening before decorating..
Most of the decorations were put together from dollar store items except the balloons and Mickeymouse  clubhouse party supplies were reduced price at Walmart! 

 I made this Happy Birthday banner on the mirror with card stock from Dollar store and my printer!

This is "Tootle's time capsule", msgs from guests to Hailey for her to read when she's 16. Dollar store frames and Tin!

My Mickey coloured wreath, old foam ring with ribbon from Walmart! 

Streamers from Dollar store

Treat bags for the kiddos!

These were from party city when I went to get the balloons and thought, hey why not!

Then Hailey played with some of her friends and had a chocolate cake!

                                     
Hailey's birthday tutu I made but didn't stay on :(

 Isla on the move!

Babies...everywhere!


Isla and Ellie

 Hailey and Ellie.

 "happy birthday to you"

 "hmm how do I eat this?"

The aftermath!

After everyone left we skyped with the grandmas, grandpas and aunties while she opened some gifts.

 She likes her new bling! Her charm bracelet tradition I started with her. 

She liked ripping the paper!

Riding on her new choo choo

Well should probably do stats:
Weight: 20 lbs. 
Height: 30 inches
Foods: 3 meals a day plus 2 snacks, pretty much everything.
She hasn't been doing much of anything lately being sick. She slept a lot last week. She seems back to her normal self so is becoming a bit more active again. She can't walk yet, but will take steps while I hold her hands.


No comments:

Post a Comment