our little angel

our little angel

Friday, December 21, 2012

Christmas Traditions

I haven't written anything in a while since Hailey has been so sick. She is a bit better now and not coughing as much. So I'm pretty happy about that!
Last year at Christmas time we went for a walk down by the quay and discovered these Christmas trees. She was only a few weeks old so didn't know the difference. This year she seems to at least like looking at them!




2011

2012

We went to Park and Tilford Gardens last year as well to look at the lights. So of course we did it again this year!
 2011
 2012




Today was fun. Finally a day off with my little monkey and we just had some Christmas fun. I am done everything else for Christmas so it was nice to just relax with her. We put on some Christmas music and baked cookies and made paper snow flakes! 


 Mix it good Hailey

 cookies!
yes I resorted to packaged ones for today as I didn't want too work much.

 Does it say to preheat to 350 or 375 Hailey?

Paper snowflakes

No comments:

Post a Comment