our little angel

our little angel

Friday, June 1, 2012

updates

Today was pretty low-key. Going to swim lessons is a huge ordeal and kinda tires me out! First, we have to leave at 8:30 am to drive Rob to work. She usually eats at 9 am and has a nap so I have to feed her at his work.  Then we only leave there at around 9:45 to 10 which then means we have to drive straight to West Van to the aquatic center. The class starts at 11 but it takes me 30 - 45 min to get over there! That means I need to be already dressed before we even leave, so that I can focus on getting Hailey ready once we get there which takes a while! Anyway, the last class we put life jackets on the little ones, it was super cute! Hailey just wanted to eat it though lol....it was kinda gross!


Enough about that..I forgot to include some stats for 6 months last post:
Weight: 16 lbs 2 oz
Height: 27 in
Head circ. 44 cm
Size clothes: 6-12 months (although because she is long some 6-12 month pants are getting short)
New discoveries: rolls around a lot, enjoys peas and sweet potatoes, LOVES rattle toys and easily passes them from hand to hand and shakes them, bounces in her activity bouncer, sits unsupported but still working on balance and is trying SO hard to crawl.

I also was browsing at some baby pics of myself at Hailey's age and found that we really look alike! Here's a pic that I put together:



 

No comments:

Post a Comment