our little angel

our little angel

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Rainy day



Today was a little boring as it was kind of a rainy day out. We started off with a walk which she was awake and just chilling in her stroller. When we got home a special package arrived from her nana and papa. An activity jumper! (the kind that rotates too) I was so excited. I immediately started putting it together which was a pain in the bum but I won't get into that. I was so anxious to get Hailey in it that it was a bit of a disappointment when she was a tad too short :( She still seemed to like it once I bounced it for her a bit.












After that excitement she napped for a bit and then I gave her and I a little pedicure with matching polish hehe. For those who will get all "woah nail polish on a a baby???", don't freak out it's not toxic and it's the best time since she doesn't put her feet in her mouth! Oh having a girl is so much fun! Here's her finished product (you don't need to see mine lol)


No comments:

Post a Comment