our little angel

our little angel

Friday, August 31, 2012

9 month photobomb

Yesterday Hailey turned 9 months! I can't believe she is 3/4 the way to a year! Time sure does fly. We had a pretty low key day. It was nice out so we went for a walk with my friend Julie and little boy Connor and had coffee. It was also my dad's birthday so we skyped for a bit with him and my mom. Hailey has been slowly transitioning from 3-2 naps a day so it really varies on how long she naps for. Today we also switched her meals around to correspond with the day care's schedule. I don't want to get into detail with all that but it ends up the same amount of bottles and food just slightly different times. We just pushed everything by 30 min for now which she seems to be ok with. She's into eating snacks so it all works out!
We haven't gotten her weighed or measured but will do so at her doctor's appointment next week:) She did go through a growth spurt though cause I sadly had to pack away some cloths :(
She isn't crawling yet nor does she have the desire to haha. However, she does stand really well with barely any help and pushes off her feet to a stand if she is on my lap. SOOO, I think she will want to stand and walk before learning to crawl....but who knows. She seems more interested in standing is all. One major thing that has changed is her reflux has gotten better! I think that is why she doesn't like being on her belly because that is the only time now that she still spits up..it must put pressure. Other than that I don't need like 15 bibs/ receiving blankets a day now!!! wooot woot. Glad that is over!
I'm telling ya, if you don't have a baby with reflux you are so incredibly lucky you have no idea! If you have, then you know exactly how happy I am!
Aside from that her hair is starting to fill in a bit..as just a few months ago she was pretty bald haha. She's tried new foods cut up in pieces like noodles and grapes (are the new ones) and pieces of fruit that she has already had. Oh and a new fruit she tried is strawberries which I was still hesitant but she had no reaction and loved them :) Although I cooked and pureed them for a first go. I've been brushing her teeth daily since she's gotten them and we just tried some 0-2 toothpaste (no fl, can ingest). She also has no problems with that and likes doing it herself actually :)
I will update with the weight when that happens. In the meantime please enjoy my photobomb once again.






No comments:

Post a Comment