our little angel

our little angel

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Doll from Great Grammy

I took some photos with Hailey and her new doll that was given to her by her great grammy Bannister that was made by her great great grammy! The letter that came with it wrote:

"Rob and Steph,

 This doll was made by great grammy Douthwright. (my mom, Greta) I was cleaning out my closet when I was getting ready for new flooring, and came across three dolls. I decided that I wanted Hailey to have this one. I know it's not much but it holds special meaning to me and wanted to pass her on.

Please make sure that Hailey takes care of her but enjoys her.

Love you all so much, Love Gram. "

Thanks Gram for the doll. She likes it! We will take care of her!
Please enjoy this photo bomb.





No comments:

Post a Comment