our little angel

our little angel

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

No No No No

Oh uh, Hailey learned the word no! Well at least in her head movements haha. I think I am up for some scary days ahead as she can pretty much shake her head no and seems to understand it? Who taught her that anyway??? No it's not that bad hahah. She just does it when you do it, like a mocking action or when you say "no no no" (still wasn't me who taught her btw haha). Here is a video of her doing it, it's a bit blurry but you get the point.
On top of that she seems to be starting a phase of being possessive of my stuff. I had to get her some toy keys today because after me letting her hold my keys (which I've been doing for a while with no issues) she cried like crazy while reaching for them when I took them away from her today. So..she won't be getting those anymore. She also did the same thing when I didn't let her play with my bracelet for more than a min ugh. All she wants is what I have in my hands. Fun times! She is growing up too fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment