our little angel

our little angel

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Family is gone :(

Well, it has been a little while since my last post. Since having help for a month, it was a little hard to get back to my regular routine and doing it by myself. So, it's been busy! Before Alyssa left, we took things a little slower. We spent more time at home playing with Hailey, walking around home and we visited a few other places to show Alyssa but just a little more low key. We went to kits beach and had lunch there where Hailey really started her new thing. That is reaching for everything (even those not in reach) and once getting it throwing it on the ground. It made it hard to eat lunch lol. We took this pic while we were there.

We then went to Cypress to check out the view. The day we went was the one day during the heat wave where it started to cloud over so the view wasn't that great. Still some fun photos.

She has been growing so fast lately. Some new things she started is sort of dancing while sitting which is so cute and entertaining. She wants to play with everything that is NOT a toy...she is obsessed with my keys and phone to the point where I have to hide them from her view and if I am unlocking the door I have to distract her with a different toy. If not, she literally FREAKS cause I don't let her play with them. I don't want her getting into that spoiled habit of getting what she wants, so hard though!
She is eating a lot including some bits of what I call normal food lol. Meaning not pureed. We've given her fruit/veggies in big chunks for her to nibble/suck on and small cheerio size bits so she can move it around and chew.  Today I even let her try some bread which she ate fine! She particularly loves mum mums though. 

I will update more on her stats and everything at her 9 month update. Less than a week away !! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment