our little angel

our little angel

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Got almond milk?

Today was another good day. Hailey is back to mainly breastfeeding and today was another good day for her. Cutting back on the dairy and soy is challenging but worth it if that's what it is. I feel so much healthier following Canada's food guide (minus the dairy of course). I even fit into my smallest jeans ! (you know that pair that's sitting in your closet hoping some day you'll fit into them again..well they do!!!)
I found out that almond milk is my new fav item! Not only is it good in cereal, but I can also bake with it and have it in my coffee..why didn't I think of that before?? I actually found out that a near by coffee shop that I walk past everyday has almond milk. Not sure if starbucks does or not but this small little coffee shop has become my saviour! We also decided to eat at the mall food court today which I thought would be quite tricky but we ate at Opa's and they have no dairy options which is great!
On a different note, for those actually taking the time to read this, Hailey, Rob and I will be making an appearance in NB soon! Like April/May soon! Yep! It will be such a nice break and I look forward to seeing how she does on a plane. (This is also pending on how her tests go)
Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment