our little angel

our little angel

Friday, March 16, 2012

On a brighter note!

So last night Hailey slept soooo good! I was so happy for her. She fell asleep at her usual time (8:00) and only woke up at 3 am for a feed then fell asleep until 7 am. I was very pleased, not so much for me but for her and that she was able to have a comfortable rest. She also didn't have any blood in her stool all day yesterday.
I did realize that I had another source of milk that I was drinking without realizing. There's this organic sparkle juice I've been drinking instead of pop and the orange flavour has milk in it..heck..here's to another 2-3 weeks of getting it out of my system.
We still don't have any date yet for the testing but I eagerly await so that we can find out what's really going on.
She still has been grabbing on to objects more and more. She really enjoys her squishy book and stuff that rattles.
We do some tummy time as much as we can (to which she can tolerate and only when she isn't feeling bad). Here's some pics of her playing on her play mat..


No comments:

Post a Comment