our little angel

our little angel

Monday, March 12, 2012

Improvements


Yesterday afternoon after my last entry, I was playing with Hailey and she actually picked up her squishy book off of her lap! I was so shocked. Of course, it went straight to her mouth haha. Lately, she has been sucking so much on her fists and her bibs or anything that she actually grasps. When she isn't sleeping, eating or crying she is sucking on her fists.
Other improvements is that she is sleeping a bit better! She naps well on her tummy (1.5-3 hours) a couple times a day which have started to follow a certain time pattern. Also last night she slept quite well.

Today, Hailey and I went and had lunch at Boston Pizza with some moms from my pre natal class and their babies. It's fun to share stories and be able to talk to other moms. I had a chicken pecan salad (minus the cheese lol) and it was tasty! Hailey was a bit cranky at first since I had to wake her up to get her ready , which I still feel horrible about :( After I got my meal though, she fell asleep in her car seat! So a normal life is starting to return...SLOWLY, but it's on its way.

All in all, today was a pretty good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment